►►►►► ANNOUNCEMENTS ◄◄◄◄◄

My Etsy store, Handmade By Nicole is open for business!

About Me

It all started as I was planning my wedding in 2006. I searched for a unique, personal wedding invitation design that would be both memorable and affordable. Nothing really fit the bill so I decided to bite the bullet and do it myself. Norice Wakumoto, owner and all-things-paper diva of Creations Unlimited, came up with a design for me and taught me the dry embossing technique. No kidding, it changed my life. :)

A very good friend of mine actually inspired me to start making my own dry embossed greeting cards. (Thanks, Dior!) I wracked my brain trying to think of a unique birthday gift that would remind her of Hawaii. I bought some Hawaiian flower stencils and other necessary supplies and ended up here, several months later.

I use Dreamweaver Stencils for the majority of my creations. They offer so many different designs and I've found their stencils to be of top quality. If you're reading this and wondering what in the world dry embossing is, Dreamweaver has a great explanation on their website.

There are so many stencils, color combinations, and papers that I have yet to explore. I look forward to sharing my latest creations with you!
* * * * *

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Monstera Leaf

Leapfrog, Bronze Text, Cryogen White:


Ivory Linen:

No comments:

 

Amazing Counters
Free Web Counter